Vivo has officially launched the new smartphone Vivo v17 Pro. The mid-range smartphone features a quadruple main camera, but also a dual pop-up camera. The manufacturer uses an OLED screen with a 6.44 inch diagonal and 100% coverage of the DCI-P3 color space in the 20: 9 format. In India, this mobile device costs about 383 euros.
The price is quite high for Indian standards, considering that "only" the Qualcomm Snapdragon 675 as SoC is used. For example, there are Smartphones in the Indian market, and even ours, with the more potent Qualcomm Snapdragon 855, which change owners for less. After all, the fingerprint scanner is also integrated into the display of the Vivo v17 Pro.
At the back there is a main camera with 48 + 13 (telephoto) + 8 (ultrawide) + 2 (depth sensor) megapixels. But you can argue about the design of the camera bump on the back. Some users may be pleased that in addition to a port for USB Type-C also a headphone jack is available. Below you will find the technical data of the smartphone in the table. Could the Vivo v17 Pro be considered an import for you? For a release in our latitude straight is unfortunately currently not known.
Specifications Vivo v17 Pro
- Display: 6.44 inches (2,400 x 1,080 pixels), OLED
- Soc: Qualcomm Snapdragon 675
- Dual front camera: 32 MP (f / 2.0) + 8 MP (f / 2.2)
- Quad main camera: 48 MP (f / 1.8) + 8 MP (f / 2.2) + 13 MP (f / 2.5) + 2 MP (f / 2.4)
- RAM: 8 GB
- Memory: 128 GB
- Battery capacity: 4,100 mAh
- Operating system: Android 9.o Pie with the cover Funtouch OS 9.1
- Interfaces: USB Type-C, Dual-SIM, 4G LTE, microSD, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac, GPS, Bluetooth 5.0, 3.5mm audio
- Dimensions / Weight: 159 x 74.70 x 9.8 mm / 202 g
- Price: about 383 Euro