Moscow, September 15 – AIF-Moscow.

Four people died as a result of gas poisoning in the basement of a private house in the Chelyabinsk region, the IC of the Russian Federation is checking for what happened, reports TASS.

The incident happened in the village of Magnitka, Kusinsky district. Investigators suggest that the victims were poisoned by gaseous products of rotting potatoes when cleaning the room, which was used to store vegetables.

Recall that in June in the Krasnoarmeysky district of the Saratov region, two people died as a result of gas poisoning during the cleaning of the sewer.

In July, it was reported that fourteen workers from the Leninsky Gorky village near Moscow were poisoned by unknown gas.

.

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.