Just in time for the Gamescom, Electronic Arts is presenting a new trailer for the upcoming football simulation "FIFA 20", which will take a look at the Bundesliga. In the new part all 36 teams of the 1st and the 2nd Bundesliga will be included.
In addition, more than 180 new Bundesliga headscans will be featured in "FIFA 20", bringing Jadon Sancho, Kai Havertz and other players into the game. Of course, the transmission package of the Bundesliga will be back with the party and convey the feeling of a TV broadcast in career mode and in abutment mode.
New and old stadiums
In addition, 13 new stadiums to be brought into play, with some home venues from the 2nd Bundesliga to be implemented. The following Bundesliga stadiums will be included in "FIFA 20":
- WWK Arena – FC Augsburg
- Olympic Stadium – Hertha BSC
- Residential investment WESERSTADION – SV Werder Bremen
- SIGNAL IDUNA PARK – Borussia Dortmund
- Dusseldorf Arena – Fortuna Dusseldorf
- Commerzbank Arena – Eintracht Frankfurt
- PreZero Arena – TSG 1899 Hoffenheim
- RheinEnergieSTADION – 1st FC Cologne
- Red Bull Arena – RB Leipzig
- BayArena – Bayer 04 Leverkusen
- OPEL ARENA – 1. FSV Mainz 05
- BORUSSIA PARK – Borussia Mönchengladbach
- VELTINS Arena – FC Schalke 04
- Volkswagen Arena – VfL Wolfsburg
- Volksparkstadion – Hamburger SV
- HDI Arena – Hannover 96
- Max Morlock Stadium – 1. FC Nuremberg
- Mercedes-Benz Arena – VfB Stuttgart
More: FIFA 20 – Beta video shows customization options and more
The Allianz Arena of the German champion FC Bayern Munich will no longer be included in the game after the club has entered into an exclusive partnership with Konami and "eFootball PES 2020".
"FIFA 20" will be released on September 27, 2019 for the PlayStation 4, Xbox One and PC. For the Nintendo Switch appears a Legacy Edition, which does not contain all the innovations.
More news about FIFA 20.
(*) Links to Amazon, Media Markt, Saturn and some other merchants are usually affiliate links. With a purchase we receive a small commission, with which we can finance the free usable side. You have no disadvantages.