World

Peskov asked not to believe publications in the media about the dead Russian mercenaries in Syria

Peskov asked not to believe publications in the media about the dead
 Russian mercenaries in Syria

Peskov asked not to believe publications in the media about the dead Russian mercenaries in Syria
Global Look Press

Russian presidential press secretary Dmitry Peskov said that the Kremlin does not have information about the Russians who died in Syria under shelling international coalition on February 7. He also called for not using media reports as a source, and recommended that they apply for comments to the Russian Ministry of Defense. According to unofficial information, on the day when the collision occurred, dozens were lost fighters “PMC Wagner.” “In this case, we urge not to use media reports as a source, of course, let’s be aware that in many countries there is a significant number of our compatriots, Russians, and, of course, it is very difficult to have some detailed information here Although, of course, these media reports need verification, “Peskov said (quoted by TASS). According to him, the Kremlin operates with “the data relating to servicemen of the Armed Forces of the Russian Federation, who are taking part in the operation of the Russian Military Space Agency in support of the Syrian army.” “Data on other Russians who may be in Syria, we do not have,” said the representative of the head of state. Speaking about the statement of the candidate for the presidency of the Russian Federation from the Yabloko party Grigory Yavlinsky, who on Monday demanded from the head of state to report on the “mass death of Russians in Syria,” Peskov said: “I do not think that Mr. Yavlinsky has any more reliable sources of information.” Recall, the former “defense minister” of the Dniester Republic of Moldova, Igor Strelkov (Girkin), citing his “reliable source” previously claimed that all those killed under fire (about a hundred people) were Russians , and not the Syrian military, as the Ministry of Defense of Russia claims. “There are really no official Russian military in the zone of strikes inflicted by the United States, but under the guise of Syrians, whose losses are estimated as much as 100 people killed, two tactical divisions of Wagner were attacked by American aircraft,” he said. . Girkin also noted that the bridgehead, which was seized back in December on the eastern bank of the Euphrates and was controlled by the Wagnerites, is now virtually eliminated with massive support from US artillery and aviation, and “perhaps other columns have also been added to this column.” The fact that the account of the dead Russians under fire on February 7 goes to dozens, told on the eve of the ataman of the Baltic separate Cossack district Maxim Buga, who is familiar with one of the dead. The fact of the death of Russians after the “treacherous attack” on the part of “pro-government Syrian forces” on the headquarters of the “Syrian Democratic Forces” supported by the US-led alliance is confirmed by Western intelligence. And the Pentagon believes that most of the dead in this deadly clash between American and Russian puppet forces are Russian mercenaries, not Syrians. Note that mercenaries are often used by countries, since in case of death they do not spoil official statistics. According to unconfirmed reports, the bodies of some dead “soldiers of fortune” from Russia have already begun to arrive at home, the rest will be delivered within a couple of weeks.


Post Comment