Germany won the Confederations Cup! The germans, champions in first after 1-0 in the final dominated by Chile
Germany won the first Confederations Cup, after defeating Chile in the final, 1-0, thanks to a goal signed by Lars Stindl.
Chileans have started very well the last act, but Alexis Sanchez has missed a few very good opportunities in the start of the match. After one such occasion the pop star’s Arsenal, the germans opened the score in the 20th minute, at the end of a counterattack perfectly completed by Lars Stindl.
the Goal of the player Borussia Moenchengladbach has not changed very much the way in which they conducted the match, and the chileans have left the team more active, which has attacked more. Even if they have created 19 goal opportunities and they have blasted seven times on the goal of Ter Stegen, Alexis, Vidal and their colleagues have not found the way to the goal, and Germany was crowned the winner of the trophy.
Germany – Chile 1-0 (Stindl 20)
- Chile: Bravo – Isla, Jara, Medel, Beausejour – Aránguiz, Marcelo Díaz, Tucu Hernández – Vidal – Alexis, Vargas
- Germany: Ter Stegen – Mustafi, Rüdiger, Ginter – Hector, Kimmich, Goretzka, Rudy – Stindl, Draxler, Werner
20th Minute: GOAL GERMANY! Chileans misses a huge opportunity by Alexis Sanchez, the germans go on the counterattack and take advantage of a mistake to Diaz, then Werner leaves him alone with the empty net on Stindl and captain of Borussia Monchengladbach open the scoring.
21:00 started the match!
- Portugal finish on the last step of the podium Confederations Cup, after a match hot Mexico. Lusitanii have missed out on a lot of occasions up to his goal in the Pepe in the 90th minute, which led the game into overtime. Adrien Silva scored the winning goal from the second penalty which benefited the Portuguese. Andre Silva missed from the penalty spot in the 16th minute.
Portugal – Mexico 2-1 (Pepe 90+1, Adrien Silva pen. 105 / Neto aut. 54)
- Portugal: Rui Patricio – Nelson Semedo, Pepep, Neto, Eliseu – Joao Moutinho, Danilo Pereira, Pizzi – Gelson Martins, Andre Silva, Nani
- Mexico: Ochoa – Layun, Araujo, Moreno, Reyes – Herrera, Marquez, Guardado – Vela, Javier Hernandez, Peralta
Minute 112: the RED CARD! Raul Jimenez makes the same gesture as Semedo, he sees a second yellow card and the balance nimeric is restored.
Minute 107: RED CARD! Nelson Semedo leg raises too high, it is sanctioned with a foul and yellow card, the second, and leaving early to the locker room.
Minute 105: NAKED PORTUGAL! Layun put his hand on the ball in his own penalty area, Adiren Silva beat sure, to the right of Ochoa, and lusitanii back the score.
Minute 90+1: GOAL for PORTUGAL! Quaresma, throws the ball into the box from the right-hand side, Pepe takes the face of an adversary, resume spectacular and calls in the first minute of stoppage time.
the 54th Minute: GOAL MEXICO! Layun crosses from the right, Neto intervenes unhappy, send it in his own net and the mexicans take the lead.
16 Minutes: Penalty missed Portugal! Andre Silva, the striker of AC Milan, assumes responsibility for the execution, but Ochoa makes a parade of sensation and keep score on the board.
the Confederations Cup has come to an end. The competition, organised by Russia has today scheduled the last two games. In the match for the setting of the last teams on the podium will be played against Portugal and Mexico, starting at 15:00, and in the final they will meet Chile and Germany, the match scheduled at 21:00.
Mexico will try to win for the first time in history in front of a national of Portugal who will miss Cristiano Ronaldo. The two representative teams have met in other four occasions: lusitanii have won twice, and two other matches ended in a draw. Cristiano Ronaldo, excused by the head coach to be with his family, and Raphael Guerreiro, injured, will be missing from the national team of Portuguese. By the way, it is expected that both coaches to utiliezeze players who have not caught very many minutes in Russia. Portugal and Mexico were part of the Group, and a direct match was ended in a draw, score 2-2.
- Portugal: Jose To Eliseu, Luis Neto, Jose Fonte, Nelson Semedo – Gelson Martins, Danilo, Bernardo Silva – Pizzi, Nani, Andre Silva
- Mexico: Rodolfo Cota – Jurgen Damm, Nestor Araujo, Oswalo Alanis, Luis Reyes – Marco Fabian, Rafa Marquez, Andres Guardado – Carlos Vela, Oribe Peralta, Hirving Lozano
After they won the european title at Under 21, the germans trying to get another trophy to the national team. In the final of the Confederations Cup, the germans will square off with Chile, the team with which they met and in the group phase. In the second match of Group B, Germany and Chile drew 1-1. The best ranking of Germany at the Confederations Cup was in 2005, edition that they hosted. The germans have done then on the 3rd place, after Brazil and Argentina. Mexico was then the fourth team of the tournament.