L e disaster was declared on Tuesday 14 November in the early afternoon in a housing of Saint-Ambroix (Gard), in the north of Alès. Its occupant was transported in serious condition to the hospital of Montpellier.
The Firemen of Gard were present at 17 h on a fire in a residential house. The accident was reported shortly before 14 pm this Tuesday, 14 November. When help arrived the ground floor was completely ablaze and the owner of the premises had serious burns to the face and hands.
The victim in serious condition
The implementation of two lances of fire was necessary to prevent the spread of fire floor and extinguish the flames definitely after the intervention of 22 soldiers from the fire and seven vehicles.
The victim was taken in charge by the ambulance of the fire department supported the SMUR of Ales, and was transported in serious condition to the hospital of Lapeyronie of Montpellier.