Archy World News

Fire from the attic to the guest house ” Le Jardin de Gustave “

Fire from the attic to the guest house ” Le Jardin de Gustave “

The traffic was very difficult Monday morning in the eastern part of the city, causing heavy delays in the transportation to and from school. The reason for this ? An important deployment of emergency to fight a fire at the guest house ” Le Jardin de Gustave “, located rue Edouard Bastide.

It was 6 p.m. when the firefighters of Ornans, Valdahon and Amancey, with a total of 19 soldiers of the fire, were called to a disaster that had to declare in a room situated in the eaves of the establishment. The quick intervention of the rescue has helped to limit the spread of the fire which has damaged a part of the roof.

firefighters made use of a special vehicle loaded with tarps, which have been arranged to protect the lower levels of infiltration and runoff.

The guest house “Le Jardin de Gustave” opened fourteen years ago by Marylène Rigoulot had become the local reference in the field of home and live well. Its owner, who was hosting at this time no customer, lamented to see the aid get in and out of his residence in the midst of the fire hoses, imagining the many damage predictable the binding definitely to cancel the bookings for the weeks and months to come.

This on-site the national police proceeded to the survey of use of it.

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

 
21